Have we mentioned that WE LOVE THE LAKE!!??
Here are 10 quotes that perfectly capture how we feel about life on the lake.
1. "A lake is a landscape's most beautiful and expressive feature. It is Earth's eye; looking into which the beholder measures the depth of his own nature." -- Henry David Thoreau
2. "So lovely was the loneliness of a wild lake." -- Edgar Allen Poe
3. "A little tranquil lake is more significant to my life than any big city in the world." -- Munia Khan
4. "It is life, I think, to watch the water. A man can learn so many things." -- Nicholas Sparks
5. "If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water." -- Loren Eiseley
6. "A lake carries you into the recess of feeling otherwise impenetrable." -- William Wordsworth
7. "Only the guy who isn't rowing has time to rock the boat." -- Jean-Paul Satre
8. "Peace is not found in a calmer storm. It's found in a better boat." -- Travis Meadows
9. "Turning points in my life... the bush, the trails, lakes, waterfalls... the companionship of a great individual, a wonder with canoe, axe and fish line." -- Arthur Lismer
10. "Sometimes, the most productive thing you can do is relax." -- Mark Black